Welcome to NIRMA. We are the nuclear industry’s leader in information and records’ management. NIRMA is uniquely qualified to provide guidance to commercial and Department of Energy (DOE) facilities in the areas of quality records’ programs, regulatory compliance activities, electronic records initiatives, document management technologies, and knowledge management issues. We are a standards and educational organization with members in both the United States and internationally. Visit our site and contact us if you have any questions. We are here to assist you. Rebecca Wessman, President.
- - December, 2, 2015: The Membership and Marketing Business Unit (MMBU) will hold its monthly conference call which occurs on the first Wednesday of each month. Contact MMBU Director Sheila Pearcy for more information, Sheila.Pearcy@wipp.ws.
- - The NIRMA Board will be holding its 2016 Winter Meeting from January 29-30th at the JW Marriott in Summerlin, NV.
- - March 8- 9, 2016: The Regulations and Information Management Business Unit (RIMBU) 2016 Spring Meeting will be hosted by Exelon Nuclear in Warrenville, IL. Contact RIMBU Directors for more information: Chris Boudreaux, email@example.com, or Michelle Smith firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - April 25-26, 2016: The 2016 Annual AIIM Conference, “Digital Transformation in Action,” will be held in New Orleans, LA. Go to www.AIIM.org and click on Events for more information, or email email@example.com.
- - Join us for the 40th Annual NIRMA Information Management Conference!
NIRMA provides comprehensive industry guidance for a wide range of information and records management issues. Non-members may purchase NIRMA documents for a fee by contacting NIRMA.
Members are entitled to the full array of our Technical Guidelines, Position Papers, as well as Presentations from our annual Conferences. The ANSI/NIRMA CM 1.0 Standard is available for purchase by contacting NIRMA.
Non-members may purchase NIRMA documents for a fee by contacting NIRMA
AIIM Assn. of Information and Image Management
CMBG Configuration Management Benchmarking Group
EPRI Electric Power Research Institute
FIRM Federal Information Resouces Management Assn
IAEA International Atomic Energy Agency
ICRM Institute of Certified Records Managers
NEI Nuclear Energy Institute
NITSL Nuclear Information Technology Strategic Leadership
NRC Nuclear Regulatory Commission
ASME The American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *